Abstract Submission Instructions
We welcome your participation in the conference on Movement and Cognition as a delegate or as a presenter.
If you have relevant new and important research to share with the scientific and clinical communities (either as an oral presentation, as a workshop or as a poster), we encourage you to submit an abstract forthwith.
Full papers of accepted abstracts will, pending additional review, be published in the journal Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation and Ergonomics. While full papers are welcome, they are not mandatory. Details will follow after acceptance of the submitted conference abstracts. So submit first your abstract.
Please, read the instructions CAREFULLY before submitting your abstract. Incomplete abstracts or those not in the correct format will not be accepted.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS FOR ORAL,
POSTER OR WORKSHOP PRESENTATIONS:
- Submit your abstract in Microsoft Word format (.doc).
- Abstracts are to be written in English only. All presentations will be in the English language.
- Authors’ names should be provided in the format: Hillary Clinton, Donald John Trump. Do not add Dr, Prof, Mr., Mrs., degrees etc.
- The title should have a maximum of 150 characters.
- Affiliations should be included in line 1. If authors’ affiliations are different, you should indicate them filling 2, 3, and 4 lines.
- The presenting author’s email address must be included.
- The abstract should have a maximum of 350 words
- Indicate at the bottom of the abstract whether the abstract is intended for oral or poster presentation or either, or as a workshop proposal.
- The abstract for oral and poster presentations should be structured using the following headings: Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions, and Keywords (no more than four keywords).
- The abstract should be as informative as possible, including statistical evaluation.
- Statements such as “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” are not acceptable.
- Standard abbreviations such as: PVS, MCS, EEG, MEEG, MRI, etc., may be used. Others should be described in full when first mentioned followed by the abbreviation in parenthesis.
- Do not include tables, photographs, figures or references in your abstracts.
- Include a one-paragraph bio of yourself with the abstract submission.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SELF-PROMOTING METHOD DESCRIPTIONS BE ACCEPTED.
- While you can submit multiple abstracts, only one presentation per presenter will be allowed, as there is significant pressure on time.
- Incomplete Submissions without the required materials will not be processed.
CONFIRMATION OF ABSTRACTS RECEIVED
- You will be notified via e-mail to confirm that your abstract has been received.
- If you do not receive a confirmation within two weeks please contact the Symposium Secretariat.
- The Scientific Committee will assign referees to review abstracts.
- Extended deadline for submission of abstracts: February 21, 2018
- Notification of Accepted Abstracts: before Februar 15, 2018
- Full papers submitted for review: April 15, 2018
- Abstracts and full papers are to be submitted directly to the head of the conference’s scientific committee: [email protected]
Jon Smith 1 ,Peter Stubble 2,
1Department of Applied Science, Auburn University, Boston, Massachusetts,
United States of America
2Department of Psychology. Augustus University, Pembroke, Alabama, United
States of America
Correspondence: [email protected]
Keywords (up to five):
Objective: XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXX XXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXXX XXX
Methods: XXXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXXX X XXXXX XX XXXXXXX XX XXXXXXXX XX XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Results: XXXX XXXXX XXXXXX XX XXXXX X X X X X XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXX XX XXXXXX XXXXX XXXX
XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXX XX
Choose one of the following: Oral or Poster or either Oral or Poster Presentation or Workshop